At Joco's, we are as much about community and family as we are about food and our beverage program. We greatly appreciate your business, and we want you to know that the health and safety of our patrons and staff has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority.
In addition to our usual high standards for cleanliness, we are taking extra precautions to ensure a safe and healthy environment here at Joco's.
Our team has received training in all new health regulations and guidelines that have been implemented due to Covid-19. We are following the latest regulations and advisories from the our state and local officials as well as other regulatory groups providing up to date guidelines.
*Please be advised of some new procedures we have implemented to ensure our guests have an enjoyable & safe experience:
- We ask that guests refrain from dining with us if they are experiencing flu like symptoms.
-Masks must be worn to be seated.
-Masks MUST be worn except when seated.
- So all of our guests can enjoy our patio/indoor dining, maximum dining times are 2 hours.
-Last call will be at 10:15pm daily to ensure all our patrons will exit by 11pm, per the city of Waltham.
-No parties larger than 6 guests per State Regulations.
- All tables have been spaced 6 feet apart, please do not move any chairs or tables.
- All guests & team members are asked to practice social distancing.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between parties. Extra sanitizer will be placed throughout Joco's for our patrons and staff.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
NO RESERVATIONS, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.